Westpac Classic Visa Credit Card
Features and benefits
- Competitive low interest rate of 19.50% p.a.
- No application fee
- No annual fee for the first year
- Up to 55 days interest free period on purchases when full closing balance is paid by the due date.
- Transit Accident; Flight Inconvenience1
- Latest technology with tap and go and a security chip for a smarter, faster and safer way to shop.
Applying for a credit card
Things you should know
1. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible Westpac cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the (effective 28 February 2022) which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
If you are not satisfied with our response or handling of your complaint, you can lodge your complaint with a free, independent external dispute resolution scheme. You can lodge your complaint with:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
· Online: https://www.afca.org.au/
· Email: email@example.com
· Phone: 1800 931 678
· Mail: GPO Box 3 Melbourne VIC 3001