To view accounts, make payments and print transaction history fee-free online.
Features and benefits
- Access your banking 24/7 with any computer that has internet access1
- View your account balances and transaction history with ease
- Transfer funds between accounts and pay your bills
- Check on the status of your cheques.
|Printing of statements and transaction summaries||Nil|
Applying for Online Banking
Here’s what to do.
To open a Westpac personal bank account, you’ll need to provide us with a signed and completed personal account opening form, along with some current identification documents.
We need to verify the following:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Photo identification and signature
- Income source documentation
To ensure these 7 points above are verified, we need at least two primary ID documents or one primary plus two secondary ID documents. All documents must be original and current unless specified. If additional documents are required, we’ll let you know.
Download the Opening a Personal Bank Account Brochure (PDF 129KB) for a list of accepted Identification and Additional Identification required for non-residents. Visit your branch or call 132032 for more information.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling 132 032.