Features and benefits
- Register your business to receive payments via Bill Pay
- Funds cleared overnight
- Removes risk and inconvenience of dishonoured cheques
- Easy reconciliation of funds and customer payment information.
Applying for Bill Pay
Here’s what to do.
To open a Westpac personal bank account, you’ll need to provide us with a signed and completed personal account opening form, along with some current identification documents.
We need to verify the following:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Photo identification and signature
- Income source documentation
To ensure these 7 points above are verified, we need at least two primary ID documents or one primary plus two secondary ID documents. All documents must be original and current unless specified. If additional documents are required, we’ll let you know.
Download the Opening a Personal Bank Account Brochure (PDF 129KB) for a list of accepted Identification and Additional Identification required for non-residents. Visit your branch or call 132032 for more information.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling 132 032.
Things you should know
Deposit Terms and Conditions (PDF 163KB)
Customer Banking Agreement (PDF 66KB)
Fiji Customer Service Fees Booklet (PDF 153KB)
Fees and charges may be payable. Terms and Conditions apply. These may be varied, or new Terms and Conditions introduced in the future. Daily transactional limits apply.
1. Based on when we process the withdrawal to your account which may be on a date after the day on which you make the withdrawal.
2. If you're not eligible for a Visa Debit Card, you will be offered a Handycard to access your account. To be eligible for a Visa Debit Card you must be 18 years or over and have an eligible Westpac account linked to your card.