Electronic Transaction Account
Features and benefits
- Get easy access to your money with Visa Debit card or Westpac Handycard
- Use your Visa Debit card to shop securely online, access cash at ATMs and use contactless to tap and go on purchases
- Manage your money on the go with our Internet Banking, Westpac Fiji App and Mobile Banking
- Flat monthly account service fee and is waived if you are under 23 years of age or 55 and above years of age
Opening an account
Here’s what to do.
To open a Westpac personal bank account, you’ll need to provide us with a signed and completed personal account opening form, along with some current identification documents.
We need to verify the following:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Photo identification and signature
- Income source documentation
To ensure these 7 points above are verified, we need at least two primary ID documents or one primary plus two secondary ID documents. All documents must be original and current unless specified. If additional documents are required, we’ll let you know.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling 132 032.
Things you should know
Fees and charges may be payable. Terms and Conditions apply. These may be varied, or new Terms and Conditions introduced in the future. Daily transactional limits apply.
1. If you're not eligible for a Visa Debit Card, you will be offered a Handycard to access your account. To be eligible for a Visa Debit Card you must be 18 years or over and have an eligible Westpac account linked to your card.