Bonus Saver Account
Opening an account
Here’s what to do.
To open a Westpac personal bank account, you’ll need to provide us with a signed and completed personal account opening form, along with some current identification documents.
We need to verify the following:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Photo identification and signature
- Income source documentation
To ensure these 7 points above are verified, we need at least two primary ID documents or one primary plus two secondary ID documents. All documents must be original and current unless specified. If additional documents are required, we’ll let you know.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling 132 032.
Things you should know
1. Conditions and fees may apply. For all accounts, balances in your account on and after the last business day of the month, including deposits made to your account on or after the last business day of the month, will not be included in the interest calculation for that month, but in the interest calculation for the following month. Non-Westpac branded ATMs apply an ATM operator fee by the ATM Owner, which is disclosed at the time of the transaction on the ATM screen. This fee will be debited on the day (or the next business day) of the transaction and itemised separately on your statement.
2. Earn bonus interest above your base rate in each calendar month you make a deposit (minimum $1.00) and no withdrawals and maintain a positive account balance.
3. Based on when we process the withdrawal to your account which may be on a date after the day on which you make the withdrawal.