Westpac Business Visa Credit Card
Accepted worldwide, our Business Visa Card is the smart and convenient way for you and your staff to pay for work related expenses. Plus, you have the flexibility to pre-set spending limits on each card.
Features and benefits
- Simplified administration with concise billing statements
- Up to 45 days repayment period1
- 24/7 customer service
- Emergency card replacement
- Supplementary cards with individual limits for business employees2
- Unauthorised Transactions; Flight Inconvenience†
- Latest technology with tap and go and a security chip for a smarter, faster and safer way to shop.
Refer to the Fiji lending and Credit Card Fees and Charges Booklet (PDF 195KB)
Applying for a credit card
To find out more information of the applications and features available, simply speak to a Westpac Customer Service Representative by calling 132 032. All applications are subject to credit approval.
Things you should know
Fiji Lending and Credit Card Fees and Charges Booklet (PDF 195KB)
Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Policy Information Booklet (PDF 157KB) (effective 28 February 2022)
1. On credit purchases only, where the closing balance is paid in full by the statement due date each month.
2. There is a minimum credit limit for the business as well as each additional card. Credit limits for the business can be changed by Westpac at any time and the Principal can change the limit of individual cardholders at any time provided the limit is within the business limit.
† Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible Westpac cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Policy Information Booklet (PDF 157KB) (effective 28 February 2022) which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.