Westpac Mobile Banking puts you in control of your money, anytime, anywhere. You can now access your bank account on your mobile phone, and do your banking wherever you are, whenever you want. And the good news is that Westpac Mobile Banking is available on both Digicel and Vodafone.
Features and benefits
- Transfer funds between your own accounts
- Pay Anyone - make payments to a Westpac account or another bank account
- Balance enquiry - check your account balances and get a detailed account history
- Top up your phone or another phone with credit directly from your bank account (maximum 5 top ups per day)
- Pay into your own Vodafone Wallet if you're a Vodafone customer (maximum 5 top ups per day)
- Get help or change your PIN on your mobile – anywhere, anytime.
- Bill Payment
How can I get started?
- You will need a Westpac personal transactional account
- Ensure your mobile number is linked to your bank accounts
- Dial *149# to register for mobile banking
- Create a PIN and keep it secret.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling 132 032.
Things you should know
Electronic Banking Services Terms and Conditions (PDF 291KB)
Transaction limits apply to transactions conducted using this service. Transaction limits are there for your protection. These limits apply whether these were set for your account, for the authorised user or for the service, itself. Because of this we will not be able to carry out any instruction from you if you have exceeded your transaction limit or if a transaction will result in you exceeding your transaction limits. Each service channel has its own limits. Refer to the Fees section under the Help menu on the service for a list of applicable fees and charges and transactional limits that apply on this service channel.