Pay your bills
The Bill Pay option in Online Banking allows you to do this for all bills displaying the Bill Pay logo. It's fast, it's convenient and you can pay those bills without leaving your desk.
With more companies joining the Bill Pay scheme you will be able to pay most of your bills including telephone and electricity. Plus:
- Payments are recorded automatically so you can confirm your bill payment was successful
- You can pay bills directly from most transaction accounts
- You can schedule payments up to 90 days in advance and save time
What information will I need?
To complete a Bill Pay transaction you require two numbers, both are printed on the bills of participating companies.
- Biller Code - identifies the company you are paying and
- Customer Reference number – identifies you to the company that receives your payment
- Online Banking keeps a record of all billers paid using Online Banking. If you have paid a company using Online Banking, simply select it by name from the history list provided instead of re-entering the details
- If your payment is urgent make sure you complete it before 3:00p.m., on banking days, for same-day processing. Anything entered after 3:00 p.m. will be processed on the next banking day
- The balance of the account you choose to make your Bill Pay payment from will display automatically, so you can make sure you have sufficient funds to cover your payment
- If you scheduled a payment in advance, you can change or cancel it up to one business day before the scheduled date.