A range of EFTPOS and Foreign Currency EFTPOS terminals to process credit and debit card transactions quickly and easily.
Features and benefits
- All major debit, credit and charge cards accepted over the counter and/or over the phone or via mail order1
- A choice of either a fixed line/Internet, countertop or mobile terminal
- You can do business anywhere at anytime with our mobile terminals - no need to connect to a phone line thanks to mobile SIM technology
- Next day settlement - transactions deposited into your Westpac account within 48 hours (excluding public holidays and weekends)2.
- Affordable solution with both dial and internet mode
- Option to use internet connectivity to cut merchant-related phone costs
- Architecture to maximise security and unrivalled transaction and download speeds
- Equipped with more memory to accept more applications to meet your needs now and in the future
- Suitable for retail and restaurants, mail and telephone orders, e-Commerce and loyalty/gift programs.
- Uses an in-built SIM card so no phone line required
- Suitable for any retail premises without a phone line e.g. trade shows.
- Mobile SIM technology means there's no need to connect to a phone line
- Choice of long life battery or connecting the charge into the terminal
- Suitable for auctions, market stalls, kiosks, taxis and cruise ships.
Applying for EFTPOS (Merchant Facilities)
Simply speak to a Westpac Customer Service Representative by calling 132 032 or contact the Westpac Global Transactional Solutions Team as follows
- Business hours (from 8.30am to 5.30pm Local Time): +679 3217 659 or +679 3217 665
- After Hours and Weekends: +679 3313 443
- Fiji Westpac E Business Helpdesk Email: Ebusiness@westpac.com.au
Things you should know
Merchant Business Solutions Terms and Conditions (PDF 236KB)
All applications for merchant facilities are subject to Westpac’s normal lending criteria. Fees and charges apply. Read the full terms and conditions. These may be varied, or new terms and conditions may be introduced in the future.
1. Acceptance of American Express, Diners Club and Japanese Credit Bureau (JCB) transaction requires a separate agreement with American Express, Diners Club and JCB. Diners Club is only available in Fiji.
2. Applicable to Bank days only.