Westpac American Express Business Card
Features and benefits
- Simplified administration with concise billing statements
- Up to 45 days repayment period1
- 24/7 customer service
- Emergency card replacement
- Supplementary cards with individual limits for business employees2
- Global coverage including travel insurance.3
|Application/first year annual fee||Nil|
|Application/annual fee (2nd year onward)||$65.00|
|Supplementary card application fee||Nil per card
|Lost/stolen card replacement (local) fee||$10.00|
Applying for a credit card
You'll need to complete our 100 point identity check. The main forms of identification are:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Another form of photo identification - driver's licence or local superannuation card.
Other forms of identification may also be acceptable. Visit your local branch or call 132 032 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification. Visit your local branch to get started.
All applications are subject to credit approval.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling 132 032.
Things you should know
1. On credit purchases only, where the closing balance is paid in full by the statement due date each month.
2. There is a minimum credit limit for the business as well as each additional card. Credit limits for the business can be changed by Westpac at any time and the Principal can change the limit of individual cardholders at any time provided the limit is within the business limit.
3. Complimentary insurance covers (effective 1 October 2017): AWP Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631, of 74 High Street, Toowong, QLD 4066 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708, has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac), of 275 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 which allows eligible Westpac account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Credit Card Insurance Conditions of Use which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by downloading the (effective 1 October 2017)