Features and benefits
- Simplified administration with concise billing statements
- Up to 45 days repayment period1
- 24/7 customer service
- Emergency card replacement
- Supplementary cards with individual limits for business employees2
- Global coverage including travel insurance.3
|Application/first year annual fee||Nil|
|Application/annual fee (2nd year onward)||$65.00|
|Supplementary card application fee||Nil per card
|Lost/stolen card replacement (local) fee||$10.00|
Applying for a credit card
You'll need to complete our 100 point identity check. The main forms of identification are:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Another form of photo identification - driver's licence or local superannuation card.
Other forms of identification may also be acceptable. Visit your local branch or call 132 032 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification. Visit your local branch to get started.
All applications are subject to credit approval.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling 132 032.
Things you should know
1. On credit purchases only, where the closing balance is paid in full by the statement due date each month.
2. There is a minimum credit limit for the business as well as each additional card. Credit limits for the business can be changed by Westpac at any time and the Principal can change the limit of individual cardholders at any time provided the limit is within the business limit.
3. Complimentary overseas travel and transport accident insurance is only available to Westpac American Express Business Credit Cardholders for travel outside the Region. The cover only extends to the primary and supplementary cardholder, and their spouses and dependent children travelling with either the primary or supplementary cardholder. The insurance is optional. You can choose to arrange insurance with the insurer of your choice or not arrange insurance at all. This insurance product is issued by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640 and distributed by Westpac Branches and representatives in the Pacific. Neither Westpac Banking Corporation nor Westpac in Fiji guarantees the insurance. Please refer to the Westpac American Express Credit Card Insurance Code of Use for full details.