Terms and conditions
1. General terms and conditions for all users
1.1 The website is owned by Westpac Banking Corporation ("Westpac"). It is operated by Westpac and other companies in the Westpac Group.
2. Linking to Westpac's site
2.1 Your site must not contain any material that disparages Westpac or its goods and services.
2.2 Your site must not contain the following:
- Illegal, sexually explicit, pornographic, or otherwise offensive or distasteful material
- Content promoting gaming, wagering or betting sites
- Instructions on the manufacture and/or use of illegal drugs, or other dangerous materials
- Material that promotes harassment, hatred or discrimination based on age, race, religion, gender, sexual preference or any other factor
- Defamatory, disparaging, abusive, threatening or offensive messages (whether aimed at Westpac or a third party)
- False or misleading information about the products and services of Westpac or a member of the Westpac Group.
2.3 No alteration
2.3.1 You agree not to transfer, or attempt to transfer, any material, viruses or code to the Westpac site that could cause damage or harm to the site or in any way impede the security of Westpac's site. You may not attempt to alter the Westpac site.
2.4 Additional terms
2.4.1 In addition to the other terms outlined in this agreement, any link from your site to Westpac's site is subject to your site complying with the following conditions:
- You must comply will all relevant laws in any applicable jurisdiction
- Your site must not replicate the content of the Westpac site
- You must not frame any part of Westpac's site
- Your link must be made in good faith and must not be established in a way that blocks or prevents the display of any part of Westpac's website
- You must not mistakenly imply that Westpac, or any member of the Westpac Group, endorses your product, service or organisation.
Your use of, and access to, Westpac's website must be in accordance with these Terms and Conditions for Westpac in the Pacific, and for Westpac Australia the Terms and Conditions on the Westpac Australia home page, as amended from time to time. To the extent of any inconsistency between those Terms and Conditions and the terms of this agreement, this agreement shall prevail.
2.5.1 To the extent permitted by law, neither Westpac, nor any other company in the Westpac Group of companies (including all related bodies corporate), will be liable for any loss or damage from any cause (including negligence) to your site and system, or to people linking to us from your site(s), caused by or in connection with your link to Westpac's site. If you create a link to Westpac's site, you remain fully responsible for any consequences of that link, whether direct or indirect and you will protect Westpac against all loss, damage, liability, cost or expense arising from or in connection with the link.
2.6.1 You agree to indemnify Westpac and keep it indemnified against all actions, claims, costs, demands, damages or liability arising in any manner from a breach by you of the terms of this agreement.
2.7 Changes to this agreement
2.7.1 Westpac may change the terms of this agreement and the logo at any time and solely at its discretion. If possible, Westpac will try to notify you of any such changes.
2.8 Termination of agreement/removal of link and logo
2.8.1 Westpac reserves the right, solely at its discretion, to request removal of your link at any time. It also reserves the right to review your link, pursuant to which you agree to provide any necessary passwords.