Features and benefits
- Access your banking 24/7 with any computer that has internet access1
- View your account balances and transaction history with ease
- Transfer funds between accounts and pay your bills
Check on the status of your cheques.
|Printing of statements and transaction summaries||Nil|
Applying for Online Banking
You'll need to complete our 100 point identity check. The main forms of identification are:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Another form of photo identification - driver's licence or local superannuation card.
Other forms of identification may also be acceptable. Visit your local branch or call 132 032 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification. Visit your local branch to get started.
In order to apply for Online Banking you will also need to hold a Westpac account that has Online Banking access.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling 132 032.
Things you should know:
1. Subject to system availability.