Personal Loans (Secured & Unsecured)
Features and benefits
- Terms and repayments can be tailored to suit your needs
- Can be used to purchase household items, a car, boat, holiday or even for school fees
- A Secured Personal Loan attracts a lower interest rate and higher borrowing amount as your assets are held as security
Unsecured Personal Loans do not require security so the amount you can borrow is less and interest rate is higher.
Applying for a loan
You'll need to complete our 100 point identity check. The main forms of identification are:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Another form of photo identification - driver's licence or local superannuation card.
Other forms of identification may also be acceptable. Visit your local branch or call (679) 132 032 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification. Visit your local branch to get started.
All applications are subject to credit approval.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling (679) 132 032.
Things you should know:
All applications are subject to loan security guidelines and subject to the Bank's normal lending criteria. Fees and charges payable.
Full Terms and Conditions are available on request. These may be varied, or new Terms and Conditions introduced in the future.