Westpac American Express Gold Credit Card
Features and benefits
- Access to your transaction account on the same card
- Emergency cash access and card replacement
- 24-hour customer service
- Travel Inconvenience Insurance1
|Application/first year annual fee||Nil|
|Application/annual fee (2nd year onward)||$95.00|
|Supplementary card application fee||Nil per card|
|Lost/stolen card replacement (local) fee||$10.00|
Applying for a credit card
You'll need to complete our 100 point identity check. The main forms of identification are:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Another form of photo identification - driver's licence or local superannuation card.
Other forms of identification may also be acceptable. Visit your local branch or call 132 032 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification. Visit your local branch to get started.
All applications are subject to credit approval.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling 132 032.
Things you should know:
Fees and charges apply. Terms and Conditions available on request. These may be varied, or new Terms and Conditions introduced in the future.
Credit card applications/credit limit increase applications (as applicable) are subject to the Bank’s normal lending criteria.
An additional card is issued to the supplementary cardholder as the primary cardholder’s agent to operate on the credit card account. The primary cardholder is therefore responsible for the use of the supplementary card and must pay for all credit transactions made by the additional cardholder with their card.
1. Complimentary overseas travel and transport accident insurance is only available to Westpac American Express Gold Credit Cardholders for travel outside the Region. The cover only extends to the primary and supplementary cardholder, and their spouses and dependent children travelling with either the primary or supplementary cardholder. The insurance is optional. You can choose to arrange insurance with the insurer of your choice or not arrange insurance at all. This insurance product is issued by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640 and distributed by Westpac Branches and representatives in the Pacific. Neither Westpac Banking Corporation nor Westpac in Fiji guarantees the insurance. Please refer to the Westpac American Express Credit Card Insurance Code of Use for full details.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued and administered by Westpac Banking Corporation.