Features and benefits
- No monthly account service fee1
- Unlimited electronic or paper withdrawals per month
Choice to link account to Online Banking or Telephone Banking.
|Monthy account service fee||Nil|
|Paper and electronic transaction fees||Nil|
Opening an account
You'll need to complete our 100 point identity check. The main forms of identification are:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Another form of photo identification - driver's licence or local superannuation card.
Other forms of identification may also be acceptable. Visit your local branch or call 132 032 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification. Visit your local branch to get started.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling 132 032.
Things you should know:
1. Some fees and charges may be payable. Terms and Conditions apply. These may be varied, or new Terms and Conditions introduced in the future. Daily transactional limits apply.
Non-Westpac branded ATMs apply an ATM operator fee by the ATM Owner, which is disclosed at the time of the transaction on the ATM screen. This fee will be debited on the day (or the next business day) of the transaction and itemised separately on your statement.
For all accounts, balances in your account on and after the last business day of the month, including deposits made to your account on or after the last business day of the month, will not be included in the interest calculation for that month, but in the interest calculation for the following month.