Bonus Saver Account
Features and benefits
- No monthly account service fee1
- Ability to earn bonus interest above your base rate2
- 1 free electronic and 1 free paper withdrawal per month3
Choice to link account to Online Banking and Telephone Banking4.
|Monthly account service fee||Nil|
|Paper and electronic transaction fee (after allowance)||$2.00|
Opening an account
You'll need to complete our 100 point identity check. The main forms of identification are:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Another form of photo identification - driver's licence or local superannuation card.
Other forms of identification may also be acceptable. Visit your local branch or call 132 032 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification. Visit your local branch to get started.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling 132 032.
Things you should know:
1. Conditions and fees may apply. For all accounts, balances in your account on and after the last business day of the month, including deposits made to your account on or after the last business day of the month, will not be included in the interest calculation for that month, but in the interest calculation for the following month. Non-Westpac branded ATMs apply an ATM operator fee by the ATM Owner, which is disclosed at the time of the transaction on the ATM screen. This fee will be debited on the day (or the next business day) of the transaction and itemised separately on your statement.
2. Earn bonus interest above your base rate in each calendar month you make a deposit (minimum $1.00) and no withdrawals and maintain a positive account balance.
3. Based on when we process the withdrawal to your account which may be on a date after the day on which you make the withdrawal.
4. Includes transfers between Westpac accounts and Bill Pay transactions.