Westpac Trade Finance - Imports & Exports
Features and benefits
- Choose a finance period that best suits your cashflow
- Flexibility in currency and rates for finance
- Export finance can be used for the pre-shipment period to fund open account sales
Import finance is available from the date of shipment or arrival of goods.
Applying for Westpac Trade Finance
You'll need to complete our 100 point identity check. The main forms of identification are:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Another form of photo identification - driver's licence or local superannuation card.
Other forms of identification are acceptable. Visit your local branch or call 132 032 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification. Visit your local branch to get started.
All applications are subject to credit approval.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling 132 032.
Things you should know:
Credit facilities are subject to application and the Bank's normal lending assessment criteria.
Fees and charges may apply to the products and services listed. Full details of the Terms and Conditions are available on application.