Import & Export Documentary Collections
Features and benefits
Import Documentary Collection
- Provision of documentary evidence that goods have been shipped by the seller
- Security - documents are released to you when the sellers terms and conditions are met
- Safer alternative to prepayments
- Cost-effective payment method.
Export Documentary Collection
- Security - we only forward export documents to a bank in the buyer's country when payment terms and conditions are met
- Availability in major currencies
Flexibility making it easier to take advantage of fluctuating market conditions.
Applying for Import or Export Documentary Collections
You'll need to complete our 100 point identity check. The main forms of identification are:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Another form of photo identification - driver's licence or local superannuation card.
Other forms of identification are acceptable. Visit your local branch or call (679) 132 032 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification. Visit your local branch to get started.
All applications are subject to credit approval.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling (679) 132 032.
Things you should know:
Credit facilities are subject to application and the Bank's normal lending assessment criteria.
Fees and charges may apply to the products and services listed. Full details of the Terms and Conditions are available on application.