Features and benefits
- Suitable for small business owners and commercial property investors
- Choose between a fixed and variable rate - whatever works best for you
- Variable rate allows you to make extra payments which can reduce the life of your loan
Fixed rate option provides certainty on repayments.
Applying for a loan
You'll need to complete our 100 point identity check. The main forms of identification are:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Another form of photo identification - driver's licence or local superannuation card.
Other forms of identification may also be acceptable. Visit your local branch or call (679) 132 032 for more information.
You may have already provided necessary identification. Visit your local branch to get started.
All applications are subject to credit approval.
Simply speak to a Banking Representative by calling (679) 132 032.
Things you should know:
Any application for finance will be subject to the Bank's normal lending criteria. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.